These are the protocols used at the various academic departments. Our thanks to the heads of department for allowing us to display them on our website. It is each member’s responsibility to consult the website and adjust their clinical practice accordingly. Note that these protocols are “fluid “ and could be updated at a later stage so continue to check for updated data.
- COVID-19 exposes health worker shortages in the USA and UK, but nationalism and self-interest must not exploit medical workforces from low- and middle-income countries
- Management of ENT Patients During the Coronavirus Pandemic at Universitas Academic Hospital
- UCT COVID-19 Otolaryngology ENTAfrica Guidelines
- Corona Virus Prevention Advice
- Covid-19: ENT DIVISION TBH PROTOCOLS
- NICD COVID-19 Algorithm – Diagnosis to De-Isolation